Motor Fuel Supplier/Permissive Supplier Bonding Requirements

Along with an application for a license, either a cash bond or a continuous surety bond in the amount or amounts specified shall be filed.

For a supplier or permissive supplier license, the amount shall be a minimum of $100,000 or an amount equal to three months' tax liability, whichever is greater, but shall not exceed $2 million.

For additional information regarding Bonding Requirements, please see the West Virginia Code §11-14C-13.