Motor Fuel Producer Bonding Requirements

For a producer/manufacturer license, there is no bond. If the taxpayer fails to file a return or remit tax due under this article, the commissioner may require a cash bond or a continuous surety bond in an amount to be determined by the commissioner.

For additional information regarding Bonding Requirements, please see the West Virginia Code §11-14C-13.