Business Registration - Consumer Fireworks/Sparkler and Novelties

Businesses selling sparklers and novelties must have a business registration certificate for each location at which they will be selling fireworks, sparklers, and novelties. In addition, the business must be licensed by the State Fire Marshal.

For information regarding licensing and selling of fireworks, sparklers, and novelties, please call the West Virginia Office of the State Fire Marshal, Regulatory and Licensing section, Consumer Fireworks division at (304) 558-2191 or visit West Virginia Fire Commission - Office of the State Fire Marshall - Consumer Fireworks and Sparkling Devices and Novelties.

Code reference: W. Va. Code § 29-3E-1 et seq.